Steve Clark, owner of Winners Income Strategies. Do you have unclaimed money? Find out now. Click here for my free tutorial.
Posted: Sep 24, 2018 by SteveConstruction of a new Wendy's restaurant is set to begin on Southern Blvd in Loxahatchee, Florida. This Wendy's will be located at Loxahatchee Groves Commons, which is home to Publix, Tractor Supply Co., 7-Eleven, and Dunkin' Donuts. Wendy's will be going up on the vacant lot next to Dunkin' Donuts. Yagar Construction is the main contactor for the project. When construction is completed, the official address will be 15753 Southern Blvd Loxahatchee, FL 33470.
The map below shows the location for the planned Wendy's at 15753 Southern Blvd:
Property records show Wendy's purchased the vacant lot through their real estate purchasing company Wen Loxahatchee Real Estate LLC, in January 2018 for $1.8 million.
Founded by Dave Thomas in 1969 in Columbus, Ohio, Wendy's is now headquartered in Dublin, Ohio.
Do you have unclaimed money? There is a good chance you do and I can help help you recover it in minutes for free. Visit the following link to start: https://www.winnersincomestrategies.com/unclaimed-money.htmlSee Also:
- Updated: Winning Etsy Sticker Shops.
- Amazon Link - The Best Gifts For New Baby.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida
Could this be your next career opportunity? https://careers.wendys.com
Or perhaps Wendy's franchise ownership is in your future: https://www.wendys.com/franchising