Posted: Dec 27, 2018 by StevePhoenix-based restaurant chain North Italia will soon be opening their first location in Florida. The location will be in Miami at 900 S Miami Ave #111.
900 S Miami Ave #111
North Italia's founder is restaurateur Sam Fox of Fox Restaurant Concepts. Fox Restaurant Concepts operates a long list of trendy chain restaurants. They are: North Italia, Wildflower, Flower Child, Culinary Dropout, Zinburger, The Henry, Blanco Tacos & Tequila, Doughbird, Olive & Ivy, The Greene House, and The Arrogant Butcher. Sam Fox tells us what's going on at his successful Fox Restaurant Concepts in this video interview below:
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida
North Italia Career OpportunitiesCould this be your next income opportunity? Learn more about North Italia restaurant career opportunities here: https://www.northitaliarestaurant.com/restaurant-careers/.