Posted: Dec 14, 2018 by SteveA Ben & Jerry's Scoop Shop is under construction in Key West, Florida on Duval St. The idea of opening a Ben & Jerry's in Key West began with Saint Augustine, Florida attorney Seth Corneal and his wife Melissa, who is the manager of their firm, the Corneal Law Firm. This is the couple's first Ben & Jerry's franchise. The address for the future location is 124 Duval St.
Ben & Jerry's was founded by Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield in 1978 in Burlington, Vermont. B & J's is now a worldwide enterprise with hundreds of locations worldwide. The B & J's scoop shop menu contains a very robust list of ice cream flavors, many unique to the company, and you will even find frozen yogurt and sorbet on the menu.
- Burger Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- Dandee Donuts Opening Soon in Margate, Florida.
- List of Bakeries Coming to the Tampa Bay Area in 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to South Florida 2019.
- List of Pizza Restaurants Coming Soon to the Orlando, Florida Area 2019.
- Papa John's Pizza Planned For Perry, Florida.
- Soon even more of Central Florida will be running on Dunkin'. Here are the addresses of Dunkin' Donuts locations coming soon.
- Taco Bell Planned For Westlake, Florida.
- New Chick-fil-A Planned For Boca Raton, Florida
Could this be your next income opportunity? Learn more about Ben & Jerry's franchising opportunities here: https://www.benjerry.com/scoop-shops/franchise.